Mango & Banana Smoothie Bowl with Homemade Granola
The perfect healthy start to your day or afternoon snack! This delicious blend of fresh fruit, coconut milk, and homemade granola will leave your taste buds in bliss.
Nudie Snacks has created another healthy and tasty snack for you to try and share with friends and family! Super easy and can be stored for 3-4 days in the fridge.
This recipe is suitable for vegans and gluten-free diets as well as being low in calories and bursting with flavour!
Mango & Banana Smoothie Bowl with Homemade Granola Recipe
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 125ml golden syrup
- 300g gluten-free oats
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g buckwheat flakes
- 50g golden linseed
- 50g raisins
- 1 tbsp muscovado sugar
- 50ml apple juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 50g Nudie Snacks Coconut Chips
Mango & Banana Smoothie Mix:
- 1 mango
- 1 ½ ripe banana
- 50 ml coconut milk
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Nudie Snacks Coconut Chips
- Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. Mix the oil, golden syrup in a large bowl. Tip in all the remaining granola ingredients into the bowl except for the coconut chips and mix well.
- Tip the granola mix onto two baking sheets and spread evenly. Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut chips and bake for 10-15 mins more. Remove the tray from the oven and empty your mixture onto a flat tray to cool. The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.
- Peel your mango and then proceed to cut the mango into chunks being careful of the stone inside. (Optional: buy pre-sliced mango from the supermarket to save time!) Slice 1 and a half banana into slices. Place your fruit into a blender along with your coconut milk, turmeric and lemon juice and zizz!
- Now that your granola and banana and mango mix is ready it’s time to put it all together. First, scoop out your banana and mango mix into a bowl or tupperware followed by a layer of granola. Finish with scattering blueberries and coconut chips on top.
Recommended Portion Size: 186g
Calories Per 168g: 253Kcal
Delicious, healthy, Mango & Banana Smoothie Bowl. A super quick and easy vegan and gluten-free snack you won’t want to share!
Top Tips with our Mango & Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Ensure your fruit is nice and ripe
- Feel free to experiment with your granola recipe and get creative
- Share this recipe with friends and family so more people can enjoy!
- Use our granola recipe to make granola bars or add your own twist and serve with fruit and yogurt.
- Great for picnics and on the go snacks!
Songs to make your Mango & Banana Smoothie Bowl to:
- Yellow - Coldplay
- Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
- Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit
- Sunflower, Vol. 6 - Harry Styles
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
Benefits of our Mango & Banana Smoothie Bowls:
- Suitable for vegans and gluten-free
- Quick and easy to make
- Low calorie
- Great for sharing with friends and family….but they won’t last long!!
- 2 of your 5 a day
Buy our Coconut Chips here: https://www.nudiesnacks.co.uk/collections/all-products
MORE RECIPES TO COME STAY TUNED!
Feeling hungry now? Click here to buy Nudie Snacks: HTTPS://WWW.NUDIESNACKS.CO.UK/COLLECTIONS/ALL-PRODUCTS
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECIPES HERE: https://www.nudiesnacks.co.uk/blogs/well-being-and-well-ness-at-nudie-snacks
Want to contact us? Suggest a recipe?
Email us here: HELLO@NUDIESNACKS.CO.UK
Enjoyed this blog? Share it with a friend!